[Nfb-greeley] future devisions and other things that the chapter will be involved with.

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Mar 5 18:57:42 UTC 2013

Hi all.
the following things are what the nfb of greeley will be in volved with.
First, we will be involved in the beginning of a guide dog devision.  later,
we will be involved in starting a veterans devision as well.
In april the chapter may be involved in the organization of the fort collins
chapter of the NFB of Colorado.
We are currently working on a chapter constetution.
We hope to have it ready to be read at the next meeting or in april.
We are working to have a technology, vision expo in july.
Cody will post the potential dates for UNC.
As you can see we will be a very busy chapter.
Any questions, please contact me, at: 970-356-8630  or contact linda
anderson, at: 970-356-7903
Thank you.
 Sincerely,
Melissa and Pj
Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go,
and you learn at once how big and precious it is.