[Nfb-greeley] future devisions and other things that thechapterwill be involved with.

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Wed Mar 6 03:57:22 UTC 2013

Hey guys

I just wanted to clear up a few things.  Melissa and Di, I think you may
both be misunderstanding each other just a bit.  Di, at the January and
February meetings the chapter has held lengthy discussion of continued
sales of water bottles.  We also discussed selling candy bars and hosting
the New Perspectives seminar at UNC or AIMS.  Everyone involved in the
meeting agreed to these activities.  The chapter also discussed drafting a
new constitution as no one has the original which means the chapter has no
constitution.  We assigned certain responsibilities members to work torward
each of these tasks.  I suppose since you are the secretary and were not at
either meeting that no minutes were taken so there was no way for you to
know of the discussions.

As for attending the board meeting, I believe Melissa was presenting this
as an idea.  It is not required that you come to the in person board
meeting, but it is held so that members can have a better understanding of
what the NFB of Colorado is doing on a state level between conventions.  We
would love to have the Greeley chapter at the board meeting, but if your
chapter does not feel that it is it he wisest use of time and resources it
is understandable.

Everyone in the state will be receiving less financial assistance to go to
National Convention this year.  Each chapter will be asked to kick in to
help its members attend State and National convention.

I hope this has helped to clear a few things up.  Although I will be unable
to attend the March meeting, I look forward to seeing you in April!

Best Wishes

Jess

--
Jessica Beecham
Chapter and Community Development Coordinator
jbeecham at cocenter.org
720-440-2632