[Nfb-greeley] message from the president.

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Mar 6 16:25:44 UTC 2013

thank you all for your comments.
I am going to say this as a way of us moving forward and creating a new
beginning.
We have been around as the greeley chapter for 13 years on the weekend of
the 24th of this month.
We started wit over 40 members, and only there are four original members
left in the chaptre.
I believe that we have lost some of our direction.
We are now gaining direction.
I am only one person and I need all of my members to support me and to
support the state affilliate.
So diane if you really feel strongly that there are regulations.  Thank you
for educating us.  I want a report at the next meeting on the 23rd.
Rita and dora, we have water bottles  for you to sell.  No sell of the water
bottles or help with any other fund raising.  The chapter will not provide
you with assistance.
On the 23rd, we will also discuss and read our constitution, the expo, an
easter project for the families that north range serve, and the chocolate
fundraiser.  Diane you will also have a report for us concerning the
regulations.  We will also discuss the treasury and set a date for the
picnic this way we can get the park in a timely manner.there will be a time
for any discussions concerning technology or any other blindness related
topics.  we can also plan a social activity as well.

On april 27th is our next meeting.  We will vote on the final cconstitution,
hold elections continue to talk about the expo, and have time for blindness
related topics to be discussed.
See you all on the 23rd.

.  Sincerely,
Melissa and Pj
Happiness always looks small while you hold it in your hands, but let it go,
and you learn at once how big and precious it is.