[Nfb-greeley] New Perspective's Expo Date

Cody Bair codyjbair at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 27 18:09:24 UTC 2013

Hi All,
I was able to reserve the Columnbine Suites in the University Center from 8:00 A.M. to 8:00 P.M. on Wednesday July 31. The original ddates we had wanted were all already reserved.
A couple of thoughts however, Are since we have pushed the expo back so far do we want to push it back until school starts in hope that we will have more students. However, if we do this we will miss out on the Orientation and Mobility Students who will be on campus for the summer semester. I am looking forward to hering your input.
Thanks,
Cody