[Nfb-greeley] Minutes for April 27, 2013 Greeley Meeting

Dora Lopez dora.lopez89 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 01:05:05 UTC 2013

LOL Who is Shot gun?

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfb-greeley [mailto:nfb-greeley-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Diane
Sent: Wednesday, May 01, 2013 5:28 PM
To: Greeley, Colorado Internet Mailing List
Subject: [Nfb-greeley] Minutes for April 27, 2013 Greeley Meeting

Happy Snowy May Day everyone!

Here are the minutes from our Saturday April 27, 2013

Members present:
Melissa and PJ
Marty and Monty
Linda
Diane
Bill
Lorraine
Kevin and Shot Gun
Jessica
Cody
Rita
The above members have all paid their dues for the term of April 2013 to
April 2014.
The dues have also been paid for Nure.

Fund raising options were discussed:
We have 12 remaining water bottles which will be sold at the Colorado table
at National.
Linda shared 2 candy bars that her sister Bonnie made with candy melts.
They were delicious! We are looking into selling the candy bars at State.
Melissa is looking at getting resteraurn coupons from Cafe Mexicalla Cody is
looking at having a bake sale at a local store: Melissa, Linda, Cody and
Jessica are on the team to get this going.
It was suggested that we give the BELL program a $50 donation

Elections were held.  The results are:
Cody-President
Melissa-Vice President
Marty-Secretary
Linda-Treasurer
Bill-Board Position
Nure-Board Position
A placque was presented to Melissa for her service as our President!

Diane L. Filipe