[Nfb-greeley] meeting with aims student life.

Cody Bair codyjbair at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 10 03:14:11 UTC 2013

Hi all,
Melissa met with student life at aims today. We will have a table in college center from 8 A.M. until 5 P.M. on white cane day where we will Braille names, hand out literature, and raise white cane awareness. Aims student life has graciously donated food for the event that will be served to visitors. As a result I would greatly apreciate if you could email me the times you are available to work the table.
Thanks,
Cody

Sent from my iPhone