[Nfb-greeley] meet the blind month at aims.

Diane dianefilipe at comcast.net
Wed Sep 11 00:58:57 UTC 2013

Sorry, I work on Tuesdays...
Di
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: melissa R green
  To: nfb greeley Colorado
  Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 11:39 AM
  Subject: [Nfb-greeley] meet the blind month at aims.

  Hi all.
  I talked with Dana Jones who is the ADA Coordinator and director of the DSs office at aims.
  She has proposed the date of October 15th for ust to have a table in college center.
  We can braille names, make little cane pens, and hand out alphabet cards.
  We just need to let her know what we want to do.
  But she had no problem with us doing anything.
  I know that its during convention week.
  But if everyone is okay with this we need to start planning  and then finalizing things on the 12th.
  Have a blesed day.
  Best wishes and blessings,
  Melissa R Green and Pj
  "We love because he first loved us."
  facebook Melissa R Green

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfb-greeley:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-greeley_nfbnet.org/dianefilipe%40comcast.net