[Nfb-greeley] Hello From JJ

JJ Aragon mistyluna at fastmail.fm
Sat Aug 9 21:41:12 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,
  First and foremost, my sincerest apology for falling out of touch with
  the Greeley chapter this summer, especially after having been elected
  to the board. My summer was spent in Fort Collins. In June I worked
  with the Poudre Valley Chapter to put on a benefit concert, and in
  July I worked with the Denver BELL program. Both were excellent
  experiences!
  I have read through all of the Emails on our list serve, and am
  impressed with everything that is being done. I'm looking forward to
  the expo and picnic, and am eager to participate. I will return to
  Greeley on August 23rd, and be back in business. In the meantime,
  please don't hesitate to contact me here, or at 970-305-6718. I hope
  you all have had great summers!
Best,
JJ
...Addicted to the written word...