[Nfb-greeley] Greeley Chapter Christmas Party Reminder

codyjbair at yahoo.com codyjbair at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 15:58:56 UTC 2014

Hi All,

Since the Christmas party is less than a week out I wanted to send a reminder about a few items.

The party will be held at Centennial Park Library as will all future chapter meetings.

Please bring $5 per person to contribute towards pizza.

Please also bring a side dish or desert. If you could all respond to this email and let me know what your bringing that would be greatly appreciated.

We will be collecting children’s toys, books, etc to donate to North Range and nonperishable food items to donate to Weld County Food Bank.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Cody Bair

President

Greeley Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

(970)673-6998

codyjbair at yahoo.com

Sent from Windows Mail