[Nfb-greeley] fund raiser.

Melissa R Green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Jul 17 20:41:56 UTC 2014

Hello.
I currently work at the Montessori Academy of Northern colorado as assistant
director and teacher.  We are having a fundraiser at the greeley location of
cafe mexecali located on center place drive.  .  The first fundraiser will
occur on July 18th from 8:00 in the morning until 10:00 PM.  Attached is a
menu and a coupon.  Please consider having lunch or dinner at the cafe
mexecali.  Present a copy of the attached coupon and the school will receive
a portion of the proceeds.  You may also distribute these coupons to
co-workers or any or any others that may be interested.  Thank you for your
support.

Melissa R Green and Pj
Assistant director/teacher  montessori academy of northern colorado Failure
is not fatal, but failure to change might be