[Nfb-greeley] meeting minutes from 5-3-14

codyjbair at yahoo.com codyjbair at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 21 00:36:53 UTC 2014

They look excellent, Marty!

Cody

Sent: ‎Friday‎, ‎June‎ ‎20‎, ‎2014 ‎6‎:‎32‎ ‎PM
To: Greeley, Colorado Internet Mailing List

Hi all,

Please find the minutes from our last meeting below.

5-3-14

The meeting was called to order at 12:25 PM. People present were Melissa, Cody, Linda and Marty. The minutes from last month were accepted as posted to the listserv. The treasurer's report indicates that we have received a check for $50 for 4 candy bars and a donation, $35 in dues disbleen for a donation to the luncheon and $4.55 from Paypal due to the 9 percent fee. This leaves us with a current balance of $601.52. Regarding our lunchoon, we have sent the flyer to the Tribune, and Cody has also sent it to Colorado Talk. Diane has posted some flyers at UNC, and Cody will send the flyer to Kevan to put in the Coloradoan newsletter. We also talked about sending it to Connections as well as our two local senior centers. Melissa did email Berent about having someone from Denver come to speak, but she hasn't heard anything back yet. We decided that if we could get at least ten outside people, then we would go ahead with the luncheon. Cody will nail down what we are going to order from Noodles by Monday. Melissa will create the event on Facebook. Melissa said that they will have a coffee pot and a sound system with a pojium. Linda will bring coffee and salad mix. Cody will look into drinks. The chapter will buy the regular plates, silverware, the desert plates, and the salad mix. Marty and Melissa will look into deserts. We will wait to see if we get any donations before deciding whether or not to give out door prizes. The next meeting was scheduled for June 21st from 12:00-2:00 PM at the Greeley Senior Center. The meeting was then adjourned at 1:10 PM.

Respectfully submitted,

Marty Rahn, Secretary,
National Federation of The Blind of Colorado (Greeley Chapter)
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfb-greeley:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-greeley_nfbnet.org/codyjbair%40yahoo.com