[Nfb-greeley] Greeley Chapter Fund Raiser at Convention

Diand Filipe dianefilipe at comcast.net
Wed Nov 5 14:16:30 UTC 2014

http://www.greeleytribune.com/news/13656296-113/students-blind-cross-tymkowych

The above link is the story about two UNC students that were hit Monday night crossing the street with an audible signal on campus.  One of the most valuable parts of my training at The Colorado Center for the Blind was learning that you cannot trust the audible signals.  They do not tell you which way to cross.
I pray for a speedy recovery for them both.
Diane

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfb-greeley:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-greeley_nfbnet.org/dianefilipe%40comcast.net