[Nfb-greeley] 10-18 Minutes

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Oct 19 01:39:26 UTC 2014

It was a good meeting.  It probably will be the first and may be the last
meeting we will conduct on a Greeley evans transit bus.  See you all next
month at the library at 11:00 or a little after , or 11:30.  It will be nice
to not have to go through those old bridge players.  Lol!  Marty remember
the incentives.  Lol!
 Have a blessed day
Melissa R Green and Pj
if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected,
fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be
distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends
are part of the glue that holds life and faith together.