[Nfb-greeley] Would like your help.

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Oct 28 02:07:40 UTC 2014

Hello friends and family.

I am writing to ask you for help.  I also am providing you with an
opportunity to win 3500 dollars.  This is done by purchasing tickets in the
amazing cash raffle.  The proceeds will benefit the national federation of
the blind of Colorado.

I have been a member of both the national federation of the blind and the
national federation of the blind of Colorado for many years.  When I
attended my first meeting in my home town of Dothan Alabama.  I had know
idea how that day would be a new beginning and another step on my journey of
becoming more independent and living my life in a sighted world.  At that
first meeting I connected with a family member who was a leader both
nationally and on the state level.  Reverend Frank lee encouraged me to take
a chance and to make the organization a part of my life.  He would share his
experiences with me and was a part of the organization until his death.  He
also served as a mentor me and encouraged me to give back and to help future
generations of blind people.

Since my first meeting and introduction to the organization.  I have gained
more independence and have accomplished many things because of the doors
that were opened for me.  I left my home in New Jersey and moved to colorado
to attend the collorado center for the blind.  This experience challenged me
to try new things and to build my confidence.  I graduated from the Colorado
Center and pursued my dreams.  I faced many barriers and now I am achieving
my dreams.   I was honored and proud to be the recipient of both a national
and a state college scholarship.  I have been giving back and showing other
that I am able to live in a sighted word and become a role model for other
blind and sighted people.  I currently travel with a guide dog and work at a
Montessori school where all of the children are not blind.  All of this is
because o my family, friends and the many people that I have met through the
national federation of the blind who encouraged me to try.

So to help present and future generations of blind people obtain equality
freedom, and first-class citizenship,  click now and buy today a chance to
when 3500 dollars.   Go to http://www.nfbco.org/amazing-colorado-raffle.
The proceeds are going to assist blind children, to assist blind college
students with scholarships, and so much more.

You don't need to be present to win.  Thank you for your support.   Please
put my name down as the person who directed you to the raffle.  This will
give me a chance to win a prize.  Also feel free to share this link and my
name with others.    Online sales will close on October 31st.

Good luck.

Melissa R Green and Pj

if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected,
fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be
distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends
are part of the glue that holds life and faith together.