[Nfb-greeley] Check out our Blog The Current State of DVR: Mark's Story

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Mon Sep 8 22:57:14 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone

Check out our blog to learn more about the current state of DVR.  The following link tells Mark's story.  Mark is a newly blind individual who was told that because of the dVR waiting list that it would likely be at least a year before he receive any kind of blindness skills training or employment services.  Mark was sitting for his CPA exam when he lost his vision and he was not ready to sit quietly and wait for his turn.

http://theblindcoloradan.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-current-state-of-dvr-marks-story.html

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham