[Nfb-greeley] Greeley Luncheon Flyer

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Aug 5 17:46:58 UTC 2015

Hi.

Looks good.  I would add something like all are invited.  This way people won’t think that you have to be blind to particepate.  I don’t know how to word it though.  We also still have our paypal account.  Just my two cents.

Warmly,

Melissa R. Green and Pj

It is 'where we are' that should make all the difference, whether we believe we belong there or not.