[Nfb-greeley] picnic

codyjbair at yahoo.com codyjbair at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 31 15:39:25 UTC 2015

Thanks Dianne,

Have they confirmed that they will actually give us our money back or is the request still pending at this point.

As for Linda’s question about having a conference call to discuss September’s business I would like to propose Tuesday the 15th or Wednesday the 16th. Please let me know if either of these dates will work for you and what times on said evenings would work best.

Thanks,

Cody