[Nfb-greeley] Luncheon Ideas from our Caterer

codyjbair at yahoo.com codyjbair at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 27 21:51:40 UTC 2015

Thanks JJ for all of your hard work on this!

Yes, lets conduct an email vote, as I want to get this finalized ASAP.

I personally am in favor of us doing the Lasagna, as I feel people would be more willing to pay $15 a plate for Italian food than sandwiches or tacos.

I think if we did this all we’d have to add is a desert. I believe Melissa mentioned she was able to get donations from Ilean’s cookies so that’d take care of that.

Please all respond with your preference ASAP.

Thanks,

Cody