[Nfb-greeley] November's Meeting

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Fri Nov 6 16:46:58 UTC 2015

Not sure if I will make it on the 21st, because I am having to work that day.  Not sure if it will be all day or not.  But will try to make it to either library or meeting place.  Could we just find a room where we can meet on the 14th without the reservation?, or try for the senior center again?    Just curious.  We need to have a consistent place.

Warmly,

Melissa R. Green and Pj