[Nfb-greeley] picnic

Diane Filipe dianefilipe at comcast.net
Tue Sep 1 00:13:45 UTC 2015

yes, we are getting our money back!
Either day works for me.
Diane

From: JJ Aragon via Nfb-greeley
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 11:34 AM
To: Greeley, Colorado Internet Mailing List
Cc: JJ Aragon
Subject: Re: [Nfb-greeley] picnic

Hi Everyone,
  The 15th would work a lot better for me than the 16th, and I could do it anytime after 11 AM.
Best,
JJ
...Addicted to the written word...

On Mon, Aug 31, 2015, at 09:39 AM, codyjbair--- via Nfb-greeley wrote:

  Thanks Dianne,
  Have they confirmed that they will actually give us our money back or is the request still pending at this point.
  As for Linda’s question about having a conference call to discuss September’s business I would like to propose Tuesday the 15th or Wednesday the 16th. Please let me know if either of these dates will work for you and what times on said evenings would work best.
  Thanks,
  Cody