[Nfb-greeley] Conference Call Reminder

Diane Filipe dianefilipe at comcast.net
Wed Sep 16 13:49:06 UTC 2015

OOOPPPPSSSS.
I thought it was tonight the 16th.
Diane

From: melissa R green via Nfb-greeley
Sent: Tuesday, September 15, 2015 7:07 PM
To: 'Greeley, Colorado Internet Mailing List'
Cc: melissa R green
Subject: Re: [Nfb-greeley] Conference Call Reminder

Hi all.

Sorry that I missed the conference call.  I didn’t get home from my Loveland appointment until a few minutes ago with a dead cell phone.  Epic fail and FML.  Someone fill me in.  I did order the tickets for the 5050 raffle.  I am just waiting for them to arrive at my home.  Again sorry for missing the call.

Warmly,

Melissa R. Green and Pj

It is 'where we are' that should make all the difference, whether we believe we belong there or not.