[Nfb-greeley] Picnic Activities

JJ Aragon mistyluna at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 17 04:18:53 UTC 2016

 Hi Everyone,
  Maureen offered an outdoor yoga class during our picnic. This would work for the We Fit Wellness team, because they would have a built-in ride to Greeley with the yoga instructor. She also proposed games like tug-of-war, a three-legged race, or a water game, but if we choose not to do the yoga, it might be harder for them to get to Greeley. I haven't yet contacted ARO in Fort Collins.
  What do you all think? Could you please respond by Thursday morning so I can let the We team know?
Best,
JJ
'''Addicted to the written word...