[Nfb-greeley] Picnic

JJ Aragon mistyluna at fastmail.fm
Wed Aug 17 19:56:31 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,
Thanks for reminding me about the food, Razz. This is what I have in the minutes.
Dora had signed up for chips, but she had also signed up to bring utensils, so I think it would be fine if you brought chips Razz. If that works for everyone for Razz to bring chips and Dora utensils.
Melissa and I will bring dessert. Bill had volunteered to bring a veggie or fruit platter.
Cody was going to get a chicken meal based on the RSVPs. Speaking of which, are we still going to send out an email request for RSVPs to have them by the 25th?
What about side dishes? Potato salad, Pasta salad, etc.?
I have reached out to AAR oh in Fort Collins. Still waiting to hear back.
Best,
JJ

… Addicted to the written word…