[Nfb-greeley] Picnic

JJ Aragon mistyluna at fastmail.fm
Fri Aug 19 14:07:38 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,
Maureen confirmed this morning that the We team will be coming, and bringing a yoga instructor. She asked that we begin on time, because they would like to get there at 11:45, begin the class at noon sharp, and leave at one. Let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or feedback.
Best,
JJ

… Addicted to the written word…