[Nfb-greeley] NFB Literature

Dora Lopez dora.lopez89 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 15:50:09 UTC 2016

Melissa,

I spoke to Linda, and she said that we might have to order new literature
from the center. I know Cody told me he likes the, "Do You Know a Blind
Person?" So maybe we can order more of those.

Also, Diane said the Brail alphabet cards were a success, so if you want to
contribute those that would be great.

Cody said he could order the literature that we need, so if you have any
other suggestions please share them.

Thank you,

Dora Lopez