[Nfb-greeley] Christmas Party

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sat Dec 3 04:28:34 UTC 2016

Not sure what side dish I am bringing  yet.  I will be prepared to take donations of money or gifts for my school.  Thank you to linda for the four boxes of crayons.  I have invited a couple of people.  I wish I had thout about eoing some kind of grab bag or white elephant gift exchange.  Oh well next year.