[Nfb-greeley] Auction

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu May 12 20:18:42 UTC 2016

The annual Montessori Academy of Northern Colorado  Art show,  spring Program,  and Auction will be held at the  4H building Island Grove Park.  When Tuesday May 17, 2016 at 6-30.   All are invited and welcomed
Please come and join us  and support  our children and school.
If you have any items  for the Auction, please    drop them off to me,  or you can  drop them off at the school, located at  2802 west 22nd street,  from 8:00 till 9:00, and  after   Nap time from 3:30 till 5:00.    Please make it clear that the items are for the auction.  Proceeds will  be donated  ! a  community agency or organization and used to purchase needed materials for the school.  All are invited and welcomed.  We hope to see you on the 17th.

Warmly,
Melissa R. Green and Pj

inside every guide dog beats the heart of a puppy raiser.
Sent from my Braille Notetaker.