[Nfb-greeley] Luncheon Updates

Dora Lopez dora.lopez89 at gmail.com
Mon May 16 19:37:09 UTC 2016

Hi there Diane,

Cody did get a room at the library, but it is the small room where we usually meet. This I think it’s a small space for the number of people we are trying to accommodate for the luncheon.

The flyer says that we will be having it at the Centennial Park library, but I was thinking that we could let those who we know are coming know about the new location. We could also leave a notice at the library’s room door just in case somebody shows up there.

As to what you said about having the luncheon at a church, I don’t think there  is much to be concerned about. There will be no preaching. They are committed to community service and allowing us to use a room in their facility is a way of doing that. Do you have any specific concerns in regards to your statement?

Hope I answered all your questions.

Sincerely,

Dora Lopez