[Nfb-greeley] {Spam?} Re: Luncheon Updates

codyjbair at yahoo.com codyjbair at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 14:22:41 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I’ve received JJ’s vote via text as she doesn’t have internet and she is in favor of using the room in the church as it has a kitchen. This gives us everyones vote on the board except Razz’s(who I expect may not respond as she is recovering from surgery) and results in the room in the church winning 4 to 2.

Thanks,

Cody