[Nfb-greeley] Fund Raising at Convention Update

codyjbair at yahoo.com codyjbair at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 17:45:32 UTC 2016

Hi All,

I just wanted to let you know that I discussed the trail mix idea with Dianne yesterday and making the different varieties of trail mix that we discussed at the meeting would cost $160. This would have given us 100 bags and if we were to sell them at $2 a piece would gross us $200 and give us a $40 profit.

 Therefore, I don’t think this  is something we should do and we should abandon the trail mix idea and focus on the 50-50.

I could look in to candy of some sort if all of you think this would be worth our while. Please let me know all of your thoughts.

Thanks,

Cody