[Nfb-greeley] Fund Raising at Convention Update

codyjbair at yahoo.com codyjbair at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 03:15:11 UTC 2016

I think the breakfast idea has potential on a small scale. Possibly spending around $30/$40 on something like Granola bars to sell and marking them up to double the price we buy them for and then when we run out we run out.

I could check prices at Walmart/King Sooper’s if you all would like me to do so. Unfortunately I don’t have a Sams/Cosco membership.

Thanks,

Cody