[Nfb-greeley] Updates on Greeley Evans transit and anchor Center

Jj Aragon jjaragon102 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 16:55:29 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,
So, I would like to do something a little more personalized for Greeley Evans transit. I bought a basket, and am thinking about filling it with homemade baked goods. I will probably deliver it on Monday. Meanwhile, I will bring a thank you card on Saturday for all of us to sign.
Also, just a reminder to please bring toys on Saturday for our donation to the anchor center. I hope you all are doing well and staying warm! Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Best,
JJ Aragon - President, National Federation of the Blind of Greeley