[Nfb-greeley] Greeley Evans transit

Jj Aragon jjaragon102 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 13 23:55:40 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,
I just dropped off the gift basket at Greeley Evans transit. The basket contained brownies, cinnamon cookies, and a thank you card which I signed "Thanks for all you do. National Federation of the Blind Greeley Members". I didn't get a chance to sign all of our names, so if you get the chance, please send GET a message on their facebook page, or a call at 970-350-9287. I hope you all are doing well!!!

Best,
JJ Aragon - President, National Federation of the Blind of Greeley