[Nfb-greeley] Fwd: Reading For Saturday's Meeting, and November Minutes

JJ Aragon mistyluna at fastmail.fm
Sat Feb 18 02:11:54 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone,
Since we did not get to the philosophy discussion at our last meeting, please find below the message I sent last month containing a link to a reading about myths about blindness. I'm looking forward to discussing this article! See you all tomorrow at noon at Centennial Park Library!
Best,
JJ

… Addicted to the written word…

Begin forwarded message: