[Nfb-greeley] Reading For Saturday's Meeting, and November Minutes

JJ Aragon mistyluna at fastmail.fm
Fri Jan 20 21:51:30 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone!
I hope you are all doing well. I would like us to have a philosophy discussion tomorrow, so I have pasted below a link to an article that I think will spark some discussion. It's short, so please read it before our meeting at noon tomorrow. Could someone please forward this to Chad and Amanda?
http://www.crixeo.com/9-;blindness-myths/
Also, I have pasted the minutes from our November meeting below.
See you all tomorrow at noon at Centennial Park Library!
Best,
JJ
The Greeley Chapter of
The National Federation of the Blind of Colorado
Meeting 11/19/16

Members In Attendance: Cody, JJ, Melissa, Chad, Amanda, Razz, Dora, Jean, Cherry, Gabe.

Presentation by Phil and Suzie from Complete Spectrum Financing. Raised $20 for every adult in attendance.

Christmas Party
Moved to the 10th of December from noon to 3 at Centennial Park Library.
Everyone contribute $5 for pizza.
We will order pizza, everyone can bring a side dish or dessert or drinks.
We will be doing a toy drive for the Montessori Academy of Greeley.
  Books would be greatly appreciated.
  Crib sheets for nap mats.
  No super hero toys or toys with weapons.
  Kick-n-play piano at Target (suggestion).
  (Full list is on the list serve).

Fund Raising
We made $30 from the 50/50 raffle.
Cody also made us $200 from his "China" bet with Kevan and Scott. He will follow up.
Cody is now the state treasurer.

Adjourn at 2:00
 '''Addicted to the written word...