[Nfb-greeley] June meeting

JJ Aragon mistyluna at fastmail.fm
Fri Jun 16 17:46:04 UTC 2017

Hey everyone!
OK, 1 o'clock is perfect. The only problem is, the library is not allowing me to change the reservation because I don't have a library card and I'm not listed as the responsible party for the room. I believe the responsible party listed is Melissa and Cody. Melissa, could you please call the library and change the reservation to 1 o'clock?
Best,
JJ

… Addicted to the written word…