[Nfb-greeley] Fw: Fort Collins Service Change

dianefilipe at comcast.net dianefilipe at comcast.net
Sat Mar 11 00:38:48 UTC 2017

We already saw this Mel and talked about how I have used them for years and the husband of Pam and Bills son drives for them.  It his family business and I will continue to support them.  Its Super Shuttles loss!
Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device
------ Original message------From: Melissa R. Green via Nfb-greeleyDate: Fri, Mar 10, 2017 2:21 PMTo: nfb-greeley at nfbnet.org;Cc: Melissa R. Green;Subject:[Nfb-greeley] Fw: Fort Collins Service Change
No more super shuttle in  northern colorado now.read the below message.Melissa R. GreenDirectorMontessori Academy Of Northern Colorado ----- Forwarded Message -----From: SuperShuttle  ,to3 GRADUATE56 at JUNO.COMDate: 03/10/2017 10:45 amSubject: Fort Collins Service Change>>> Green Ride to Fill Airport Ride Needs > View this email in your browser > > > > >  > > > > >  > > > SuperShuttle is honored to have served Northern Colorado but has ceased operations in the area as of March 1, 2017.  We recognize that your travel needs are important and we have partnered with Green Ride to ensure our customers still have reliable shuttle transportation to and from Northern Colorado.>  >  > Green Ride is accepting reservations and will offer the following: > Door-to-door service in Fort Collins, Loveland and surrounding communities> Transfer center service to include the Harmony Transfer Center, CSU Transfer Center and the Loveland Airport Shuttle Stop in front of the Hampton Inn>   We are confident that Green Ride will serve your travel needs in a safe and responsible manner. For more information about Green Ride, contact their customer care center at 970-226-5533.>  > > > > > Message from Green Ride>  > > > >  > > > SuperShuttle> > 14500 N. Northsight Blvd., Ste. 329, Scottsdale, AZ 85260> > All rights reserved.> > Want to change how you receive these emails?> You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list> >   > > > > > > >  _______________________________________________Nfb-greeley mailing listNfb-greeley at nfbnet.orghttp://nfbnet.org/mailman/listinfo/nfb-greeley_nfbnet.orgTo unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfb-greeley:http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-greeley_nfbnet.org/dianefilipe@comcast.net