[Nfb-greeley] King Soopers fund raiser.

codyjbair at yahoo.com codyjbair at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 15 04:32:54 UTC 2017

Hi Melissa,

Thanks for sending this out-I’ve been meaning to follow up with yourself and Linda on this.

First, to clerrify I thought the minimum amount we have to purchase was $250?

I think the best way to get started on this fund raiser without depleting our treasury is to see how much  of these card’s each chapter member is willing to buy.

I think we could raise the $200 or $250 amongst ourselves as we all have to buy groceries anyways and it isn’t costing us anymore to buy them with these cards.The only thing is you would be paying for your Groceries earlier.

   Therefore, if people are willing to buy cards please respond to this email with the amount you would like to buy.

If we can get to the minimum amount I think we can go ahead and wright the check with the understanding that those who purchase cards will bring their money to reimburse the chapter at the next meeting.

If this is confusing to anyone please reach out to myself or Melissa.

Also, I  would be willing to buy  a $100 card.

Thanks,

Cody