[Nfb-greeley] King_Sooper's_Fund_Raiser

Melissa bR. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue May 9 21:21:35 UTC 2017

Hi all.
I talked with Julee at kingsoopers.  So here is the idea.  We are to order the cards and then pay for them.  Then sell them to others.  For example, if you bought a 100.00 dollar card, you could sell it to someone else.  For 100.00, or the origenal value plus 5.00 dollars.  This is how we get money back for the cards and make a proffit.  Julie said that we have to sell the cards for their amount.  Now if someone bought the card, he or she can reload it for anz amount and the chapter gets five percent.
If everyone is still interisted in doing tis.  Let me know by tomorrow morning or by 1:00PM.   This way i can send the form.  Then pick them up and pay for them at the Greeley store.   I will not order anything, with you all saying yes.  We also should pick one amount.  We can order 200 or more cards, and it can be as low of an amount on the card as 2.50.  So if we did that, we could sell it for 5.00 dollars, that would pay for the card and we would make a little money.  There is no lemit to reload on it.   Keep me posted.  If I don't hear anything, I will save the form  until another time.

Warmly,
Melissa R. Green