[Nfb-greeley] October meeting

JJ Aragon mistyluna at fastmail.fm
Mon Oct 16 15:48:06 UTC 2017

Hi everyone!
I hope you are all doing well, and keeping up with the weather!
I just want to let you all know that our October meeting will be this Saturday, the 21st, from one until three. This meeting will be held at my, Razz is, Casey‘s, and Melissa‘s new home. The address is 922 21st St. in Greeley. For anyone coming in in a car, there is parking in the back, on the south side of the house. I will send out an agenda later this week. Looking forward to Saturday!

Best,
JJ Aragon - President, NFB Greeley
… Addicted to the written word…