[Nfb-greeley] Saturday meeting

Jj Aragon jjaragon102 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 03:19:41 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,
Apologies for the last-minute notification, we were having some trouble with the room reservation. But we will be having a meeting this Saturday from 1 PM until 3 PM at the Centennial Park Library. All I have on the agenda at the moment is discussing our upcoming audio described movie night. Please let me know if you would like anything else added to the agenda. Hope to see you all there!

Best,
JJ Aragon - President, National Federation of the Blind of Greeley