[Nfb-greeley] July Meeting and June Notes

Jj Aragon jjaragon102 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 23:28:59 UTC 2018

Hi Everyone,
I hope everyone is doing well and staying cool. :)
Please find the notes from June's meeting in the forwarded message below.
Our next meeting will be this Saturday, July 21st, from 10am until 12:30. We will be meeting at Lincoln Park Library at 1012 11th Street. At this meeting, I would like to discuss:
*  Voting on May and June minutes.
*  Reflection on 2018 National Convention.
*  I would like to take time to get everyone signed up on our Greeley mailing list and other communication techniques.
*  In memory of Bill Fuller, we have a letter to read and a donation to discuss.
*  Our Vision Fair (possibly changing the date).
*  Audio-described blindy movie night.
*  Any other business.
Please review the minutes before the meeting so we can vote on them. Also please feel free to reply to this message with anything else you would like to add to the agenda. Everyone is included in this message. Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday!

Best,
JJ Aragon — President
Greeley Chapter
National Federation of the Blind