[Nfb-greeley] Updates and Question

Jj Aragon jjaragon102 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 04:50:02 UTC 2018

Hi All!
I hope you are all doing well! This email is going to contain a lot of
information! :)
First, movie night updates. I have gotten the Harrison Den reserved
for Saturday, April 14, from 11:30 until 6. Melissa is working on the
flyer. The room seats about 65.
Second, I mentioned at our last meeting that we would be getting an
NFB of Colorado board member to work with our chapter. I found out
this week that the member selected for our chapter is Kevan Worley.
I'll reach out to him and see what happens next.
Finally, I want to get everyone's input on the next couple of months,
in terms of meetings and elections. March 24th, our next meeting,
happens to be the Greeley Chapter's 18th year anniversary! What would
you all like to do to celebrate? I was thinking we could bring treats
to a regular meeting, or we could have a meeting at a nice restaurant
like we did at Christmas. Thoughts?
We are scheduled to have elections in April. I think we could do this
one of three ways. 1: we hold our elections in March, to align with
our anniversary. Purely sentimental thinking here. 2: we do quick
elections at the movie day. 3: we have a meeting on April 21st and
have elections then. What would you like to do?
There's a lot in this message; let me know if you have any questions.
Looking forward to hearing from you all! :)
Best,
JJ Aragon — President, National Federation of the Blind of Greeley