[Nfb-greeley] Meeting reminder

Jj Aragon jjaragon102 at gmail.com
Thu May 17 23:54:40 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,
This is just a reminder that we will be having our next meeting this Saturday, the 19th, from one until three. This time we will be meeting at the University Center, bottom floor. We will meet by subway, near the north parking lot, and then make our way to a meeting space. We are not paying for a space, we will just meet in the University Center.
At this meeting, we will have a presenter speaking about non--24 sleep disorder. I would also like for us to take time to remember Bill Fuller. As for regular business, we will discuss our movie night event, and anything else that comes up. Looking forward to seeing you all on Saturday!

Best,
JJ Aragon - President, National Federation of the Blind of Greeley