[Nfb-greeley] Fw: Conference call fourCOAGDU

Melissa R Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Nov 18 04:27:16 UTC 2018

Please contact others that are and may be interested.

Shon, please contact David, and Renae contact lynne and Sandy.

Dialing information is after my signature.
The Agenda is as follows: We will recap convention; welcome the new members to the board; and fundraisers.   Beginning to seminars, including our first seminar in 2019; and ways to reach out to current graduates, owner trainers, and schools.  .  May be this can be seminar itself, or a mixer.  The Greeley vision fair, project literacy, the resolutions, how we can help them be implemented.  Guide dog mentors for users, the guide dog award, Dog food committees, sharing time. This includes one thing that you think would be useful to a current dog user, new product, new business, any other things that you may feel useful.  You can also share a law you have heard of, and or something that you are grateful for, as a blind person, and being a guide dog user.     other business and the next meeting.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Melissa R Green and Pj