[Nfb-greeley] Please vote: next meeting

Jj Aragon jjaragon102 at gmail.com
Thu May 2 22:41:06 UTC 2019

Hi everyone!
I hope you are all having a wonderful week. Our next meeting is going to be a social get together at The houseware me, Melissa, and Razz live. The address is 922 21st St., Greeley, CO, 80631. It will be on Saturday, May 11, starting at noon. We will make plans for upcoming meetings, but mostly this is a chance for us all to spend time together. I’ve had an idea that we could either all chip in on pizza, or make this a potluck where everyone bring something. Could you all please respond to this email with your boat?
Looking forward to next week!

Best,
JJ Aragon — President
Greeley Chapter