[NFB-Greeley] Meeting on the 26th instead of the 19th.

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Wed Oct 16 23:52:49 UTC 2019

Will change my ride. Probaby will have to stay until 2:30. Paratransit change drivers around 2:00.
If anyone has any door prizes, bring them to meeting. For convention.

Sincerely, and Respectfully,
Melissa R.  Green and Pj "If you have a goal, make it something you strive to accomplish. If you have a hope, then hope for it with all your heart."