[NFB-Greeley] March NFB Minutes

Jj Aragon jjaragon102 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 23:04:01 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,
Razz, thank you so much for reminding me! I forgot to say in my last message that I need to go find those articles and possibly any other ones that might be nice. I will send out an email with links either tonight or tomorrow morning. Thanks everyone!

Best,
JJ Aragon — President
Greeley Chapter
National Federation of the Blind