[NFB-Greeley] Phone meeting on the 21st

Jj Aragon jjaragon102 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 15:55:41 UTC 2020

Hi everyone!
I hope you are all staying safe and doing well! Due to the Coronavirus, we will be having a phone meeting for our March 21st meeting. As of now, I'm planning to meet at the same time at noon, but please reply to all in this email if you would like to meet at a different time. Here is the dial-in information for the conference call.
Phone number: 712-451-0454
Access code: 400981
Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I'm looking forward to meeting with all of you on Saturday!

Best,
JJ Aragon — President
Greeley Chapter
National Federation of the Blind