[NFB-Greeley] Fw: [Colorado-Talk] Colorado Voter's Blue Book Available in Audio from CTBL

Melissa R Green graduate56 at juno.com
Mon Oct 12 03:36:36 UTC 2020

Send to all members that I do not have addresses for, this is an
accessible copy of the blue book.
Remember, to cast your vote on the third. If needed, call the party
headquarters, and they may provide transportation to the polling place. So
you can either drop your ballot off, or use the talking voting machine.
Sometime you have to ask about it.
I have to say, I have only experienced the democratic party, taking me to
vote.
Hope this helps.
See below about the bluebook being available through the talking book
library.

Sincerely,
Melissa R Green and Pj